Compliance Officers support us
The Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) with the Compliance Officers network is committed to ensuring that the Roche Group Code of Conduct is consistently complied with throughout the Roche Group. The Chief Compliance Officer also serves as a contact for employees, shareholders, business partners, customers and the general public on issues relating to the implementation of and compliance with the Roche Group Code of Conduct.
A local Compliance Officer has been appointed in each Roche affiliate with the following responsibilities, in particular, but not limited to:
- ensuring that employees know where they can ask for help and advice if they have doubts about the correct business behaviour;
- networking and collaborating with local, regional and global compliance experts in order to identify and take advantages of synergies between Pharmaceuticals and Diagnostics;
- coordinating local compliance endeavours, initiatives and training programs;
- supporting and conducting compliance monitoring, compliance controls and compliance audits;
- supporting Line Management in the local integrity risk-management processes;
- supporting Line Management in the adequate handling of local non-compliance cases, including reporting in the Business Ethics Incident Reporting (BEIR) system;
- encouraging employees to speak up if they have a compliance concern.
The Chief Compliance Officer coordinates the network of the local Compliance Officers and makes sure that best practice examples are regularly exchanged and shared within the network and that global Compliance tools are continuously reviewed and updated.